Where better to reach for unrestricted panoramic views than a few hours away from city life? Tucked in the midst of a gorgeous location, accented with modern décor and group-friendly living spaces, The Majestic Villa is a cosy versatile home in Kamshet. This private home is the perfect place to soak in some sunshine and recharge as you lounge by the poolside and enjoy mouthwatering food with a view. Not to mention, a furnished glass room, lawn area and two living rooms are perfect to host fun parties!
The Majestic Villa is special because of its:
– Convenient location
– Swimming pool with pool loungers
– Outdoor deck and dining area
– Lawn and gazebo
– Proximity to the market
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
– Generator, AC
– Wardrobe, hangers
– Iron, torch, medical kit, mosquito repellent
– Geysers, towels, toiletries
– Barbecue kit
– Secured parking space for up to 5 cars
– There are 5 bedrooms – 3 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
– AC, TV and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
– All rooms have king-sized beds along with an additional two-seater sofa.
– 3 rooms have attached balconies and four rooms offer a hillside view.
– There are 5 bathrooms in the villa – all attached.
– All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
– A separate dry and wet area is offered in all bathrooms, along with closet space in two bathrooms on the first floor.
– There are 2 living rooms – one on the ground floor and the other on the first floor.
– Both living rooms offer comfortable seating space for up to 14 guests.
– Both living rooms are equipped with CCTV cameras and one living room has a portable music system.
– There is an outdoor dining space by the deck area, just outside the living room.
– There is a deck attached to the kitchen area with seating space for 8-10 people.
– There is a glass room on the first floor with seating space, ideal for parties and DJ setup.
– There is a 150 sq. ft lawn with a gazebo. It offers seating for 6-8 people.
– The lawn area leads up to the private swimming pool equipped with pool loungers.
– The pool is 25×10 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
– There is a semi-modular kitchen, which is a part of the living room.
– Guests have free access to the kitchen for the purpose of reheating food.
– The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, gas stove, oven, refrigerator, water purifier and a mixer-grinder.
– Crockery and cutlery are available.
– All meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost.
– For groups of 10 or more guests, all meals are priced at Rs.1300 for vegetarian and Rs.1500 for non-vegetarian, per person, per day.
– For groups with fewer than 10 guests, all meals are priced at Rs.1500 for vegetarian and Rs.1700 for non-vegetarian, per person, per day.
– Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
The guests have access to the entire villa. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests may have restricted access to shared amenities and swimming pools.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can enjoy a swim or simply lounge by the deck area and enjoy a gorgeous unrestricted hill view. There are loungers by the poolside, which are perfect to lay low and enjoy the weather and view. The lawn also has a gazebo which is ideal for capturing the neighbourhood beauty. Guests can gather around the living area and play indoor games. The glass room inside the house is a great place to host parties. Guests can also request for a barbeque grill to be arranged, subject to availability.
– A barbecue grill is available at Rs.500 per person for veg and Rs.550 per person for non-veg, for one time.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
– There are CCTV cameras that capture the living and kitchen area along with the external areas of the villa.
– In case of a power outage, a 15 KVA generator is available, which can support all appliances for up to 8 hours.
– The caretaker stays in the premises of the same property.
– We are unable to offer WiFi here. However, cellular networks like Airtel, work fairly well.
Blessed as the defining balance between peace and adventure, Kamshet is a beautiful hill station known for its lush green cover, placid lakes and bumpy terrains. Dotted with umpteen outdoor activities to do, Kamshet finds its pride in offering the most thrilling paragliding and parasailing experience ever. It is the perfect spot for campers, trekkers, explorers and just about anybody who loves to sleep under the open sky. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at this property, here are a few activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
– Experience the thrill of paragliding on Shinde Wadi hills
– Spend some peaceful time near Pawna Lake and Uksan Lake
– Witness the ancient Hemadpanti style of architecture in Kondeshwar temple
– Pay a visit to Bedse Caves
– Distance from Pune International Airport – 56 km, 1 hour 30 minutes.
– Distance from Lonavala Railway Station – 40 minutes.
– Distance from Kamshet Bus Stand – 10 minutes
– Distance from Kamshet Market – 4 km.
– Loud music is not allowed post 10:30 PM.
– Drinking is allowed only in designated areas.
– Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
– Children should be supervised while they are in or around the pool.
– One must wear swimming attire and shower before entering the pool.
– Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
– The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
– The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
– Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
– All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
– All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
– Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
– Any illegal activity – including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics – is strictly not permitted.
– Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
– A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
– This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
We look forward to hosting you soon. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you may require, and we will be at your service until check-out.
- Adults: 16
- Size: 0m²
- Categories: Lonavala