Enjoy sailing or bring your car on the ro-ro ferry from Mumbai to Alibaug (Mandwa), to reach this charming beachfront villa.
La Caché is the perfect villa to host celebratory events, especially with the ample space in the outdoor patio/garden area, plus lounging space in the downstairs area. The verandah, hammock, and barbecue areas are all fit for unwinding any time of the day. Besides, the villa opens up to the beach, so you can enjoy an evening drink by the shore!
– There is a spacious living room on the ground floor. It offers sofa-style seating for up to 7 people.
– The dining area is a part of the living room on the ground floor. It can comfortably seat up to 6 people.
– The dining area opens up to a verandah that is equipped with a fixed swing & other cane seating arrangements.- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
– It is equipped with a water dispenser, crockery, and cutlery.
– There are 3 cozy bedrooms – 1 on the ground floor and 2 on the intermediate & first floor.
– All rooms offer amenities including a queen-sized bed, AC, and individual bathrooms.
– There are 3 bathrooms.
– All bathrooms have geysers, towels, and basic toiletries.
– Wardrobe, hangers, torch
– Geysers, towels, toiletries
– Medical kit, mosquito repellent
– Barbecue meals
THINGS TO NOTE
– All meals can be provided at an additional cost of Rs. 2300 per person, per day.
– There are no meal charges for kids below the age of 6 years. Half the meal price will be charged for kids between the ages of 6 and 12 years, and full price for kids above the age of 12 years.
– Guests can opt for dinner with a barbecue meal at an additional cost of Rs. 1250 per person.
– All meals will be prepared in the villa kitchen.
– Guests can indulge in the local fare at nearby restaurants, however, please check the timings given the prevalent lockdown rules.
– Ordering-in of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
– The villa entrance is from the beach, due to which the path leading up to the property may have some debris.
– During high tides, guests may not be able to drive their cars up to the entrance of the villa. It is also recommended to not step out during high tides. Similarly, the vehicle will require to be parked on the main road before the high tide comes in.
– Guests may be pre-informed about the high tide timings so that they can plan their arrival before or after the tide has receded.