Standard Cancellation Policy
- If you want to cancel 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will refund 80% of the booking value in the original payment mode or 100% in the form of a future credit note.
- Cancellations that are made 7 days prior to the arrival date will receive a 50% refund of the total booking value or 60% in the form of a future credit note.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the arrival date will be non refundable. Credit notes or rescheduling notes can be offered on case to case basis.
- Should guests cancel within 48 hours of the check-in date, the booking will be non-refundable.
*Please note: This cancellation policy is not applicable for bookings during peak periods. For more information, please see ‘Peak Period Cancellation Policy’.
Peak Period Cancellation Policy
- This policy is only applicable for certain peak periods in the year (see dates below).
- If you wish to cancel a peak period booking up to 14 days prior to the arrival date, a credit note worth 80% of the booking value will be issued, viable to use against future bookings within a span of 6 months.
- In all other cases, the booking shall be considered as cancelled in full, in which case the booking value will be entirely non-refundable, irrespective of when the cancellation is being made.
- If the booking has been partially paid for, the cancellation will be deemed non-refundable.
Peak Dates (2022 – 2023)
- Oct 21 – 31 (Diwali)
- Nov 5 – 8 (Guru Nanak Jayanti)
- Dec 16 – 31 (Christmas & New Year)
- Jan 1 – 3 (New Year)
- Jan 25 – 29 (Republic Day)
- Feb 10 – 14 (Valentine’s Day)
- Mar 30 – Apr 1 (Ram Navami)
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
If you or anyone within the travel group tests positive for Covid-19 at a time that affects your travel plans, or you’re having to self-isolate, the following cancellation policy will apply:
- For all cancellations made 14 days prior to the check-in date, a credit note worth 100% of the booking amount will be issued, viable to use against future bookings within a span of 6 months.
- Any cancellation made 7 days prior to the check-in date is subject to 25% deduction of the booking amount, and 50% deduction if cancelled 2 days prior to the check-in date. Please note that the balance will be refunded in the form of a credit note.
- If you make a cancellation within 48-hours of your check-in date, no refund or credit note will be issued.
Please Note: Guests are expected to provide a Covid-19 positive certificate for cancellation verification, or proof of isolation, whichever is applicable.
Future Credit Notes
- A future credit note must be used within 6 months from its date of issue, and cannot be extended. If a booking is made using credit, the check-in date must be within the validity period.
- A future credit note cannot be combined with another credit note.
- All credit does not have to necessarily be used at once, and can be partially distributed between bookings.
- Credit can be transferred. Please contact us for the same.
- If a booking has been made using credit and subsequently canceled, standard cancellation policy will apply.
- All future credit notes issued under the standard, peak period or Covid-19 cancellation policy can be used to book any Limestays property.
If a guest wants to reschedule a booking:
- A rescheduling request can be raised up to 14 days prior to the check-in date. Any difference in price will have to be borne by the guest.
If Limestays reschedules a booking:
Limestays reserves the right to cancel a booking. In such a case, guests are eligible for any one of the following options:
- Limestays will book you an alternative comparable property for the same dates, or
- Limestays will offer a future credit note for the entire booking value, or
- A full refund for the total amount paid in the original payment mode.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.