Mountain villa is a beautifully constructed 5 BHK set amidst the mountains of Panchgani. Promising a mesmerizing view, comfortable furnishing and a spacious set up, this place is an ideal home away from home, fully equipped with a private pool and a private lawn. Suitable for a perfect weekend getaway, you can choose to come here with your friends or family and let your hair down.
Let us walk you through the villa:
The villa has a lower level, ground level and 2 floors, a mini theatre and a games room.
– 1 bedroom on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor and 2 on the second floor
– The villa has 5 AC king sized bedrooms, 4 of them with an attached balcony and 1 room on the ground level with direct lawn access.
– Wardrobes and TVs are available in all the rooms.
– Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms.
– The villa has 5 private bathrooms (one in each room) and 1 common bathroom
– All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
– There are 2 living areas, both well lit with stylish furniture.
– The villa offers a living room on the 2nd floor as well, with a sofa bed and one on the ground floor as well.
– The living area on the ground floor can accommodate upto 20 people.
– The dining area seats 8 people.
– Wifi is available in the living room and bedroom.
– The villa has a separate games room which has a Pool Table, Table Tennis, Carrom Board and Air Hockey.
– A mini theater with seating for 8 people is available free of cost at the lower level of the villa.
– The villa has a private pool sized at 19ft x 15ft with a depth of 4ft.
– A well-lit and spacious lawn that can accommodate 20-25 people.
KITCHEN & MEALS
– Guests have free access to the kitchen for preparing tea, coffee, instant noodles and reheating food. However, elaborate cooking is not allowed.
– The kitchen has equipment like cooking gas stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave and oven.
– There are no meal packages available. Guests can order-in or eat at nearby restaurants.
-Kitchen cannot be used by the guest
– Pets are not allowed.
– No loud music post 10 PM.
– Smoking and drinking is restricted to the outdoor area only.
– Possession and consumption of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
– Strictly no entry in the swimming pool without proper swimwear.
-.Guest must be asymptomatic with no existing co-morbid disease. Guests above the age of 60 are not allowed.
– Hand sanitizing and temperature check is a must when entering the villa.
– Guests are requested to carry their own with gloves, face masks, etc.
– Swimming pools/common gathering halls/ conference halls will remain shut.
– Social distancing in parking lots and other common areas.
– Use of Aarogya Setu app is compulsory for all guests.
– If any guest tests positive – Kindly isolate in a separate room and contact the nearest hospital. Room will be disinfected immediately.
– Guests are solely responsible for all other members of the group. Avoid staying with people other than relatives.
– Stags are not allowed at the property.
– Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
– There is no separate staff accommodation, however, they can be accommodated in the living/kitchen area of the villa. Staff charges will be the same as an extra person charge.
– In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests may have restricted access to any shared amenities.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
– The villa can accommodate up to 25 guests only.
– The rates mentioned are for 25 people.
– Guest can park upto 2 cars in the premises.
– Power backup available.
– There is a medical kit, including mosquito repellent, available at the villa.
– Caretaker will be staying outside the villa premises and providing you with complete privacy.
– No towels will be provided.
– Drinking packaged water bottles will be provided at an additional cost.
– WiFi, although it is subject to network availability at any given time.
– Mobile networks such as Jio/Vi work fairly well here.
– The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
– The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
– Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
– All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
– All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
– Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
– Any illegal activity – including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics – is strictly not permitted.
– Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
– A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
– This entire amount is refunded within five working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
– In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
A town originally discovered as a summer resort, Panchgani has come a long way. Now well-renowned as the tourists’ favorite hill station, it is a paradise, famous for its sunrise and sunset points. Sitting amidst five-hills of the Sahyadris, it is a great hilly spot for those who love to spend time outdoors. So, while you’re enjoying your luxurious stay at Grande Montana, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
● Explore the magical flora at Kaas Plateau, one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites of India
● Familiarize yourself with art and celebrate creativity at Devrai Art Village
● Walk on the carpet of grass at Table Land.
One can explore a lot of tourist options near the property such as Sydney Point, Parsi Point and Table Land. Nearby eateries that can be visited are Ravine Hotel, Delhi Darbar, Mapro Garden, Bagicha and a few other locals.
The villa is accessible by all means of transport.
– Distance from Wathar Railway Station- Approx. 50 km
– Distance from Bus stand- Approx.1 km
– Distance from main market- Approx. 1 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
And that’s it from us! We hope fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
- Adults: 1
- Size: 0m²
- Categories: Panchgani