Edwards Villa is located in a remote area in Khandala close to the mountains and away from the
hustle-bustle of the city. A beautiful home infused with healing energies by Mrs Edwards an
energy healer by profession that makes this staycation experience unique from all others and
Mr and Mrs Edwards an English / Indian couple have styled their home in their own signature
style with a British as well as Indian influence, making it the perfect place to soak in some
sunshine by the pool or on the large first or second-floor terraces and recharge as you take in
the gorgeous mountain views.
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
– Geysers, towels, toiletries
– Parking for one car
– 52 Inch TV
– Portable bluetooth speaker
– Washing machine.
– Battery back up
– There is a spacious living room with huge floor to ceiling french windows looking out onto the
well planted garden, pool, and mountains beyond.
– The living room has a large screen tv, seating for up to 7 people on couches as well as a
rocking chair and a dining table for 6.
– There is also a spacious porch at the front of the house where guests can sit in the shade and
– A common washroom in the hall
– There is a modular kitchen, which is a part of the living room.
– Cooking is not allowed at the villa
– Guests have access to the kitchen to reheat food.
– The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, gas stove, refrigerator, water purifier
– Crockery and cutlery, glasses etc.
There are 3 large bedrooms each with its own ensuite bathroom.
All rooms have large double beds and wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps, mirrors and
One room is on the ground floor for groups with senior citizens
One room on the first floor has a very large balcony attached to it
All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
– All meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost.
– All meals are priced at Rs.1500 for vegetarian and Rs.1700 for non-vegetarian, per person,
– Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained
and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have
a perfect stay.
ACTIVITIES AND NEIGHBOURHOOD
Lonavala is a beautiful hill station known for its lush green cover, sunset points and bumpy
terrains. Dotted with umpteen outdoor activities to do, Lonavala has multiple adventure parks,
treks, dams, forts and lakes. Kamshet nearby offers the most thrilling paragliding and
parasailing experience ever. It is the perfect spot for campers, trekkers, explorers and just about
anybody who loves nature..
So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at this property, here are a few activities we
recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
Within the property, guests can enjoy a swim in the pool or simply chill on the swing or the sun
loungers and enjoy a gorgeous hill view. The area is perfect to lay low and enjoy the weather
● Chikki and Fudge from any of the multiple places in town
● A meal at some of the famous Dhabas which are nearby
● Treks to historic forts and temples around
● -Karla caves are another historic site which is the vicinity
– Experience the thrill of paragliding on Shinde Wadi hills
– Spend some peaceful time near Pawna Lake
– Pay a visit to Bedse Caves
– Distance from Pune International Airport – 56 km, 1 hour 30 minutes.
– Distance from Lonavala Railway Station – 30 minutes.
– Distance from Malavli Railway Station – 10 minutes.
– Distance from Neeta Bus Stand – 20 minutes
– Distance from Malavli Market – 3 km.
– Very loud music is not allowed post 10:00 PM.
– Smoking is allowed only outside the house.
– Children should be supervised while they are in or around the pool.
– One must wear swimming attire and shower before entering the pool.
– Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care and as if it was their own.
– We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
– The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
– The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time
– Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
– All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could
be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
– All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
– Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of
repair or replacement.
– Any illegal activity – including but not limited to prostitution, bookies and the use of narcotics –
is strictly not permitted.
– Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
We look forward to hosting you soon. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help
you with any additional information that you may require, and we will be at your service until
- Adults: 8
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Bad Linens, Balcony, Dedicated workspace, Dining area, Dryer, Free parking, Free parking on premises, Free street parking, Microwave
- View: Mountains
- Size: 0m²
- Categories: Lonavala