About this space
One will find it difficult to resist taking a dip in the alfresco jacuzzi or sipping a drink poolside with the forest as the perfect backdrop for digital memories.
From the fittings in the en-suite bathrooms to the right amount of bounce on each mattress, Cliffhouse offers nothing but the best in comfort, amenities, and services. What’s more – the kitchen is equipped with an open plan Pogen Pohl kitchen with a wine fridge, coffee machine, teppan grill, steam, and traditional ovens and stove. So, whether you have an in-house chef or want to put your cooking skills to the test, expect an exciting dining experience.
Here’s a detailed layout of the property:
Bedrooms: (2 bedrooms on the ground floor & 3 on the first floor)
– The villa has 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
– 3 of the rooms have a balcony which opens up to a stunning view
– Each bedroom can occupy up to 3 people with an extra mattress
– Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
– Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
– The huge living area is welcoming and offers many comfortable seating options.
– Living area is completely air-conditioned.
– First floor has an additional living area where we have a TV with a satellite connection
– The villa has 5 attached washrooms (one in each room)
– Additional powder room is available in the living area
– The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water
– Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
– Attached washroom is the master bedroom is an open washroom with a stone bathtub
– We have a full-fledged kitchen with most of the equipment you will ever require in a home
– It’s a state-of-the-art kitchen with four gas burners & a teppanyaki station.
– We also have a coffee machine, wine chiller, heavy-duty microwave and oven.
Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi:
– The villa has a 22-meter infinity lap pool with a poolside seating area.
– We have sunbeds near the pool as well as floaters to use in the pool.
– We also have an open-air Jacuzzi.
Guests have access to all the amenities on the property including the rooms, the private swimming pool, lawn and also the kitchen if you feel like cooking on your own. Cook can be arranged at an additional cost.
Parking is available at the property.
Other things to note
– Guest capacity should be respected. Unaccounted guests are not allowed.
– There are occasional power cuts in Goa. We have a power backup available at the villa to suffice basic needs. Air conditioners won’t work on backup power supply.
– A Security deposit of Rs 30000 will be taken at the time of check-in and will be refunded during checkout.
– Being located in a gated community, we don’t allow music in the outdoor section of the property.
– Late checkouts are subject to availability and will be charged additional. Late checkout is permitted only with a prior approval.
– Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
– 5 en-suite
– Powder room
– Private pool + jacuzzi
– Pet friendly
– Outdoor seating + Cabana
– Table tennis
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Teppanyaki station
– Inverter back-up
– Extra adult/kids – 2,000 P.P
– Extra bed can be provided
– Check in – 2 P.M / Check out – 11 A.M
– No smoking inside the villa
– Proper swim attire is a must
– Full booking amount to be paid before checking in
– House rules to be followed
– Refundable damage security deposit – 20,000 (will be returned 72 hours after the check out)
Meals are additional, the cook charges are – for breakfast Rs. 1500, for two meals 2500, for 3 meals including high tea is Rs. 3500.
- Adults: 1
- Size: 0m²
- Categories: Goa